The export business is one of the most lucrative ventures in the world, with exporters earning a few thousands of dollars per export transaction to millions of dollars, and a very few others earning even billions of dollars.
Startup Tips Daily Media's sister company, Globexia, is an export business located in Nigeria that has shipped bulk agricultural and solid mineral commodities from Nigeria to international buyers, and so, has key hands-on experience to help you succeed from your first trial.
This is a 2 weeks course and has highly actionable in-depth content to take you to help you make your first $10,000 in 3 months of completion.
This export business course will teach you everything you need to know about the export business and will show you how to make your first $10,000 trade within the first 3 months of finishing the course.
The total consulting value of the contents put into the course is $25,500 (₦9,180,000).
But you can Join The Program today for a One Time Deal of ₦91,080 ($253.99).
Did I Mention You Also Get Free Bonuses?
The course has a section that shows a sample export case study, breaks it down for you, and comes with a 100% FREE Export Business eBook recreated from the course to enable you read on the go!
To start immediately, you can...
If instead you prefer to pay into the bank, you can make payment to the bank details below and we'd register you onto the course within 24 hours:
To pay through the bank, here are the details:
Bank Name: Access Bank
Bank Account Name: Startup Tips Daily Media
Bank Account Number: 0727552857
After payment is made, please contact us on+234 808 0888 162, we’ll confirm, then register you within 24 hours.
After Bank Payment
Send an email with the following information:
Subject: I Have Paid For The Export Course On How To Make Your First $10,000 (₦3,600,000) Exporting Commodities From Nigeria
- Your Full Name
- Bank Paid To
- The Bank Teller No (or transaction I.D).
- Your phone number
- Your Correct email
Also send an SMS to +234 808 0888 162.
Once your payment and details have been received, we will register you and send your log in details for the online course to your email address within 24 hours.
If instead, you want to start immediately, you can pay online and get a 5% discount at ₦91,080 ($253.99)
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I'm a brand new exporter?
What if I've been Exporting for years?
When does the course start and finish?
How long do I have access to the course?
How is the course content delivered?
What commodity is this course good for to export?
Does this course work for those outside Nigeria?
While this course is tailored for Nigerian exporters, 90% of the content works for any exporter in any country around the world, as the other 10% are simply Nigerian specific registration requirements and nothing more.
This course is applicable to anyone in any country. You can use the strategies and tips in this course and apply it to export any commodity from anywhere around the world.
Currently, we have over 483 students actively taking the course with most from Nigeria and some others from the United Kingdom, Kuwait, and counting.
Can I start my export business immediately after I finish the course?
You can apply all you learn in the course immediately you finish it